Tuesday, April 28, 2020

"Look mom! I'm eLearning too!"

Ezra getting in on the action of eLearning!

eLearning sure has been fun, hasn't it?  It's a learning curve for all of us.  Making sure we have the necessary technology, internet, printing capabilities and most importantly PATIENCE!  Who knew we would all become teachers?  A few years ago, Nicky wanted me to be his teacher in school, well I guess his dream came true in a way.  eLearning has definitely been an adjustment for our kids, but they are working hard and doing their best.

This morning, Nicky wa sitting at the island working on his morning work.  I had to run out to the grocery store for a few things before lunch, and figured Nicky would be able to get his work done.  David was upstairs working, and as you know, Nicky was at the island.  Apparently, Ezra was determined to help Nicky with his work and wanted in on the action.  I came home and Nicky could not wait to show me that Ezra was typing on his Chromebook.  We both laughed so hard.  He said that Ezra was a good helper, but couldn't answer his questions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment