Monday, June 22, 2020

Copycat Chic fil A Sauce


 
 Sometimes I think I live under a rock...just kidding, but I didn't there was a such a thing as making this sauce at home until Nicky and I went to lunch with his cousins.  They love the sauce and had it on their turkey sandwiches!  So, what did I do?  I came home and made it.  I can definitely say it's delicious on chicken, burgers, with fries, onion rings, and I'd like to try it with meatloaf and turkey burgers.  As is with other copycat recipe, this recipe is extremely easy to make with all ingredients you have on hand at home, especially since there are only four ingredients: mayo, mustard, bbq sauce and honey.

This recipe will make 4 servings.  I will tend to double the recipe for us.

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 c. mayo
  • 2 tsp yellow mustard
  • 2 tbsp bbq sauce
  • 2 tbsp honey

Directions:

  1. Combine all ingredients into a small bowl.  Whisk until well combined.  You are ready to enjoy!!  Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a week. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment